Prosper Customer Service
- (866) 615-6319
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Prosper is a leading online destination for borrowing money and investing in loans. It is a San Francisco, California-based company in the emerging peer-to-peer lending industry, which allows people to invest in each other. Prosper's auction model provides an open and transparent way to get a personal loan or invest in loans on terms that are favorable to everyone involved in the transaction. Prosper verifies selected borrowers' identity and personal data before funding loans and manages loan repayment. All Prosper loans are unsecured 3-year fully amortized personal loans. The interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan and won't change for any reason, even in the event of late payment. Prosper opened to the public on February 5, 2006. Prosper was founded by Chris Larsen and John Witchel.
Prosper is ranked 115 out of 974 in Loans and Mortgages category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Prosper to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Reno, Nevada, United States
- Jamaica, New York, United States
- Dobbs Ferry, New York, United States
- Blackwood, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Cedar Springs, Michigan, United States
- Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
- Albion, Illinois, United States