Interest Rate

Prosper kept sending me letters in the mail saying I was pre-approved.They ran a hard inquiry on my credit making my score go down.

The rate they gave me was suppose to be 12%, then kept making excuses to raise the rate. STAY clear of these horrible loan sharks, as you will be worse off than before you started. Find a reputable company to do your consolidation needs with.

You will surely be sorry if you even inquire with these people.I am turning this company into the credit bureau and will try to warn as many people as I can so they don't end up in a fraudulent mess!

Review about: Prosper Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Put these people out of business!.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Misleading information, Running a hard inquiry when it was supposed to be a soft, Misleading consumers.

Had an Experience with Prosper?

Comments

Westport, Massachusetts, United States #1345940

This is not really prosper, There is a huge group of Indians scamming people with deals that were too good to be true. Basically they ask too much bank info and they they get into your account, making countless claims, making you broke, they took me for 1400.00 that I will have to repay my at loan. I'm working with authorities but my banking info and credit score are going to take a hit

to anonymous #1348173

They tried to wipe my bank account out too!And Luckly I was o redrawn but my bank closed my account immediately, and now I am no longer able to bank with them again!

All because of this!You think they would get caught for emailing out fake loan offers!