1.3K views
1.3
Interest Rate

I did a medical loan.The process was actually good.

But now, a yr later after having my acct set up on Auto pay thru them. I also send an extra 150 per mo. to the principle! So I thought!

They stopped taking out the full amount for auto pay and are using my principle pymts towards my regular payment. So my reg auto payment is set up at 237. drafting on the 24th of ea mo., my principle pymts are rcv'd after that. They stopped drafting the full amt and deducted my pp out of the 237.

So therefore have screwed me out of $1800.00 interest free out of my loan! They don't want to listen to what I have to say. They try to explain the daily interest.......yada yada yada! I asked in the beginning if I could make principle pymts and yes was the answer.

Well I guess NOT! My mistake for not checking my account with them. I figured I was ok due to being on AutoPay.

Paying loan off today and never again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. missbhavn stated that there is a room for improvement of stole my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of prosper medical loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Prosper needs to "give me full credit for my principle payment from here on out" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prosper medical loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prosper.

Had an Experience with Prosper?

Comments