Interest Rate

GOT TEXT SAYING I WAS APPROVED , REQUESTED LOAN FOR 3000 DOLLARS . HE TOLD ME NO PROBLEM.

HE SAID THEY WOULD DEPOSIT 700 DOLLARS IN MO ACCT AND I WOULD SENDD IT BACK TO VARIFY MY ACCT AND LOAN. NOT KNOWING HE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND FILED CLAIMS ON PURCHACES THAT I HAD ALREADY MADE TO GET THE 700 IN MY ACCT. NOT KNOWING THIS AND BEING A TRUSTING PERSON I SENT THE ITUNE CARDS 700 DOLLARS WORTH . THE PERSON PROMICED ON HIS CHILDRENS LIFES THAT THE LOAN WOULD BE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCT BY 6 OCLOCK THIS MORNING , NO MONEY NO LOAN.

SO I CALL AND THEY HAD HACKED MY ACCT AGAIN AND FILED CLAIMS ON 600 MORE DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS PURCHACED AND WANTED ME TO SEND 600 DOLLARS MORE IN ITUNES CARDS TO VARIFY MY ACCT AND LOAN AGAIN. MY BANK WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON , I TOLD THEM I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CLAIMS. BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS RIP OFF COMPANY. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO CLASS ACTION SUIT.

IF ANYONE DOES KNOW HOW TO HELP OR WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! REPLY dcp041558@yahoo.com

Review about: Prosper Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Terable, Want you to wire them money from wal-mart, Misleading consumers, Fraudulent, Whole experience.

Comments

They are trying to do the same right now - hacked and filed claims and returns for 2500 - I have not send them anything back and contacted my bank telling them that I have not authorized any of these claims - waiting to hear back from the bank

Let me guess: you used a search engine to find them and found crooks instead. Totally your fault.