1.4K views

I am a senior Citizen and a Retired Person. I have reasons to believe that I have been exploited and presumably cheated by the deceptive and high pressure sales tactics, hidden stipulations in the contract by the following company.

I lost more than $15,000 and added to my debt. Watch for this company.

Prosper, Inc

5072 North 300 West

Provo, UT 80604

This company provided me with a website with a professional Logo was so incomplete with limited options. I found out from people I hired to perform SEO could not do any changes to the website.

They told me that this website is hosted and template based ecommerce solution and it can only work on the current hosting provider's drivers. I hired a tutor to help me edit side navigation. She found that even the shopping modules were never activated. No wonder, I couldn't make a single sale in two years. But they charged me about $2900.

Watch for these two companies. I have reasons to believe that I am ripped off.

eHarbor Search Marketing Group

1323 North Research Way

Bldg K Suite 1100

Oren, Utah 84097

Had an Experience with Prosper?

Comments

did you get resolution through filing a Better Busines Bureau report

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more